- XIV Presidential Summit of the Pacific Alliance: Main Takeaways
- The Typical Case of a “Escape Forward”: Implications of the Pro-South Initiative for the Pacific Alliance
- The Pacific Alliance Recent Moves in Uncertain Times
- Recent Progress in the Pacific Alliance
- Featuring a New Library for the Pacific Alliance
Hello my name is Ana Maria Palacio. I am a PhD candidate at the University of Melbourne. This blog is about my research project, the Pacific Alliance.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
achievements ALBA APEC Argentina Asia Pacific background Brazil challenges Chile China Colombia convergence cooperation counterbalance deep integration economic integration European Union Financial integration foreign policy free trade agreements geopolitics innovation institutional Integration intra-regional trade investment Latin-America Mercosur Mexico MILA objectives open regionalism origin Pacific Alliance Peru prospects regional integration regionalism SMEs The Andean Community The United States TPP trade trade agreements UNASUR